At night I can’t stop looking at the picture Renae Holiday gave me. I can’t stop thinking about her how I can see the outlines of her bra through her white shirt in the photo I carry around with me everywhere I go.  I can’t help thinking how it looks like a uneven bars that maybe Kim Zmeskal would fling and oscillate her petite limbs around.  I can’t help but think what would happen it if would unbutton her blouse, starti8ng at the neck, each button plopping out of its respective slit like pricking a freshly planted seed from the soil of the earth

 
How she will look like a mermaid with her shirt off.

 I think about trying to peel open the lid of my bedroom window fall inside the frame when the college girls are undressing next door.

 

I am going to watch Randy compete in Sectionals.

 

After that I have church on Sunday.
 
 


 
I can't stop thinking about her lips.

I wonder when I will see Renae again

No comments:

Post a Comment