Debate #3









The next night I go over to Bob and Frank’s house to watch the last debate.  They both have their pants on when they open the door.

 

My parents like that I am friends with Bob and Frank. Frank work with my Uncle Albert down at city hall.

 

We made some popcorn and brewed a pot of coffee for you.

 

The coffee again tastes syrupy like it did the night before.






Unlike the second debate the candidates are hiding their genitals behind a podium. It is a different debate. It is somber.  Clinton continues to truckle towards the kite strings toward the middle class.  Bush is attacking issues of character left and right. Ross Perot has his own charm. He loks like the Napoleon you wanted to win waterloo.

I ask Bob and Frank who they want to win the debate.

"All the candidates are good but we really like they Clinton guy. He's more liberal and open minded."

My leg hurts. I have iced it all day. I am thinking about the time I finally chronicled on the gold course the other night. I am thinking about the college girl slowly removing her attire next door.

I have not spoken with either Renae or David Best all week.


“Your hanging out here so much maybe you should move on in.”



They laugh.  My parents are staunch republicans. I am trying to remain open minded Midway through the debate Frank is rubbing his forefinger against my thigh.  When I cross my legs trying to be sophisticated while watching the debates he stops.



In the middle of the debate Bob gets up and heads to the bathroom. When I get up to get a java refill I see a bottle of something called Khalua next to the coffee pot.  As I walk back into he living room I see that Bob has left the door open in the bathroom. He is taking his clothes off. He is completely naked. I wonder if he forgot to close the door.

 

I go back into the living room and sit opposite Frank.









I tell him I should probably being going home now.


Frank says after one more cup of coffee.


I agree.


It's hard not to laugh when Bob and Frank our around.



No comments:

Post a Comment